When Valentine’s day comes around each year it is the perfect opportunity for everyone to rediscover their romantic side and here at Carden Park we can help you do just that with our Valentine’s Ball.
Saturday 10th February
7.30pm – 1am
£40.00 per person
On Saturday 10th February we have the perfect opportunity to wine and dine your loved one. An evening of fun, dancing, fantastic prizes and delicious dining awaits…
- Arrive to a welcome drinks reception
- Take your seat for a three course dinner prepared by our Executive Head Chef Graham Tinsley MBE in the stunning Carden Suite, dressed by our event sponsors and onsite florist Blooming Beautiful.
- Enjoy plenty of entertaining surprises and games along the way
- Bring your dancing shoes as the evening continues with a live performance from On Demand, a six piece Liverpool based band that guarantee to get you moving!
- Plus with a a disco into the early hours you will certainly have a Valentine’s celebration to remember.
The Valentine’s Ball is raising vital funds for Claire House Hospice so during the evening you will have the opportunity to enter the raffle and auction with an array of wonderful prizes on offer.
Hayley Smallman receives support and care from Claire House Hospice for her daughter Holly who has cerebral palsy, chronic lung disease and epilepsy so requires 24 hour care. The funds raised on 10th February will help families like Hayley’s. Find out more about their story on the BBC website.
Call 01829 731555 to book your tickets