Who we are:
Carden Park Hotel is one of the UK’s premier independent destination resorts and through extensive investment in its luxurious facilities, the 1000-acre estate in the heart of the Cheshire countryside is establishing itself as a world-class destination for both business and leisure guests.
Featuring two championship golf courses, an opulent five-star spa, 197 bedrooms, conference facilities, leisure club, activity centre, as well as award-winning restaurants and bars; guests from all over the world visit Carden Park for an extraordinary escape in the Cheshire countryside.
As well as the opportunity to join one of the UK’s most dynamic resorts, where marketing plays an integral role across all areas of the business, you can also benefit from:
- Free team lunch daily
- Friends & family discounts
- Employee discounts
- Free gym & swimming pool membership
- On-site parking
- Uniform provided
- Free golf
- Stunning countryside surroundings to explore
- Free or subsidised travel
Carden Park is looking to recruit a full or part time Porter/Concierge/Driver to join our dedicated customer focused team at Carden Park Hotel
- Duties will include welcoming guests to the hotel
- Valet-parking guest cars when required
- Luggage handling and escorting guests to their rooms
- Assisting guests with requests for local information and answering their general enquiries.
- Light cleaning duties around the Front of House areas
- Car park checks for cleanliness and tidiness will also be required.
- If needed to cover driving duties, you will be required to drive the 16 seater mini bus to and from the Wrexham and surrounding areas, the bring employees to the hotel and home after completed shifts. Therefore, category D1 should be included on drivers licences.
- Candidates should be very well presented; hold a full, clean driving licence; have excellent communication skills and a good command of the English language.
- Previous hotel experience in a customer facing role and a good knowledge of the local area would be an advantage. With full training provided.
At Carden Park Hotel, our people are the key to the Company’s success and our guest’s satisfaction. As well as being confident and approachable, commitment, enthusiasm and energy are essential if you are to succeed in this role.
- To apply for this exciting opportunity, send us your CV.
- Part-time hours: 30 per week
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Customer Service: 1 year (preferred)
- UK Drivers Licence (required)