Who we are:
Carden Park Hotel is one of the UK’s premier independent destination resorts and through extensive investment in its luxurious facilities, the 1000-acre estate in the heart of the Cheshire countryside is establishing itself as a world-class destination for both business and leisure guests.
Featuring two championship golf courses, an opulent five-star spa, 197 bedrooms, conference facilities, leisure club, activity centre, as well as award-winning restaurants and bars; guests from all over the world visit Carden Park for an extraordinary escape in the Cheshire countryside.
As well as the opportunity to join one of the UK’s most dynamic resorts, where marketing plays an integral role across all areas of the business, you can also benefit from:
- Free team lunch daily
- Friends & family discounts
- Employee discounts
- Free gym & swimming pool membership
- On-site parking
- Uniform provided
- Free golf
- Stunning countryside surroundings to explore
Carden Park Hotel is looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our food and beverage team.
If you are passionate about a career in food and beverage within an award-winning hotel, this is the role for you.
- To promote a helpful and professional image to the customer, providing full co-operation to any customer requiring attention.
- To attend to all customer queries and enquiries in a caring and helpful manner, and with commitment to dealing with the issue in a positive way.
- To anticipate customer needs whenever possible to enhance the quality of service offered, to ensure customer loyalty is maintained.
- To build a rapport with regular customers to create a positive atmosphere.
- To ensure the customer is treated correctly first time and every time.
- Compile feedback of guest’s comments throughout the evening and inform the Hostess. Refer any negative issues to the Manager on duty to deal with.
- Process payments from customers (not applicable to commis)
- Impeccable customer service and social perceptiveness
What we’re offering
- Part-time and full-time hours available.
- Salary: £8.36-£8.91 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Food service: 1 year (preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
- UK Drivers Licence (preferred)
- Day shift (preferred)
- Night shift (preferred)