Who we are:
Carden Park Hotel is one of the UK’s premier independent destination resorts and through extensive investment in its luxurious facilities, the 1000-acre estate in the heart of the Cheshire countryside is establishing itself as a world-class destination for both business and leisure guests.
Featuring two championship golf courses, an opulent five-star spa, 197 bedrooms, conference facilities, leisure club, activity centre, as well as award-winning restaurants and bars; guests from all over the world visit Carden Park for an extraordinary escape in the Cheshire countryside.
As well as the opportunity to join one of the UK’s most dynamic resorts, where marketing plays an integral role across all areas of the business, you can also benefit from:
- Free team lunch daily
- Friends & family discounts
- Employee discounts
- Free gym & swimming pool membership
- On-site parking
- Uniform provided
- Free golf
- Stunning countryside surroundings to explore
We are now seeking a Membership Administrator to join our Reservations Team.
Assist in developing a sales action plan that will facilitate membership renewals and the generation of new membership.
- Be fully aware of all promotional activities to ensure they are correctly implemented and actioned.
- Assist members and prospective members in a friendly, courteous and professional manner.
- Carry out effective sales tours and how to close a sale.
- Use a “soft” sales approach, initially, to avoid alienating the prospective member.
- Focus on identifying precise aims and requirements of potential members and offer advice to match the package to the individual.
- Meet all sales targets are understood and treated with enthusiasm that demonstrates a commitment to deliver results in line with team members’ experience, skill and knowledge.
- Maximise daily appointments and log these systematically, to facilitate the maintenance of an effective chase card system.
- Deal with complaints/problems politely and make every effort to resolve these. If you cannot resolve them refer to your Line Manager but, in any case, advise full details to your Line Manager at the first opportunity.
- Be aware of, and operate, the hotel cash handling, security and emergency procedures.
- Support all members of the Team to achieve and maintain standards to the highest possible level in respect of service, hygiene and Health & Safety.
What we’re offering
Salary: Up to £19,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Database administration: 1 year (preferred)
- UK Drivers Licence (preferred)