WHO WE ARE:
Carden Park Hotel is one of the UK’s premier independent destination resorts and through extensive investment in its luxurious facilities, the 1000-acre estate in the heart of the Cheshire countryside is establishing itself as a world-class destination for both business and leisure guests.
Visit cardenpark.co.uk for more information.
As well as the opportunity to join one of the UK’s most dynamic resorts, where marketing plays an integral role across all areas of the business, you can also benefit from:
· Free team lunch daily
· Friends & family discounts
· Employee discounts
· Free gym & swimming pool membership
· On-site parking
· Attractive suiting provided
· Free golf
· Stunning countryside surroundings to explore
· Flexible hours
· Monday – Friday
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a highly enthusiastic, innovative and talented Digital Marketing Executive to manage our overall digital presence and paid media marketing.
You will proactively manage Carden Park’s marketing presence across all channels, with a key focus on paid digital advertising on Facebook and Google. You will need to have strong technical digital marketing skills and the ability to manage digital transformation projects, exhibiting a results driven, creative and positive attitude.
We are open to part-time home working and remote options which can be discussed in the interview process.
· Digital advertising – With digital agency support, you will directly manage Google and Facebook advertising, as well as other PPC platforms, ensuring ads are at their most effective and highly targeted to the right customer demographics. You will be expected to report on the monthly success of our online advertising and find innovative ways to continuously improve our ad performance.
· SEO and Digital PR – Monitor and maintain our SEO positions through website content and digital outreach. With agency support, take a leading role in ensuring digital PR success through influencer co-ordination and online content, including blog posts, and support with photo and video shoots.
· Digital projects and third parties – You will be tasked with managing major digital transformation projects to improve Carden Park’s presence online, as well as improving our digital analytics, reporting capabilities and third party presence.
· Other marketing activities – You will be involved in all areas of the marketing process, including social media, PR, press advertising, photo/video shoots, general admin and much more.
· Facebook Ads experience
· Google PPC experience
· Previous experience in a similar marketing role, with a focus on digital marketing in particular
· A keen interest in the development of PPC as a channel, keeping track of new developments within the industry
· Highly organised and adept at managing multiple tasks.
· Knowledge of SEO and digital PR tactics.
· A creative mind and willingness to try new techniques.
· A hardworking, can-do attitude and a dedication to achieving the best results at all times.
· Experience with remarketing and RLSA campaigns
· Google Tag Manager experience
· Google Analytics experience
· Experience with CMS, CRM and newsletter systems
· Strong reporting and analytical skills.
· Strong communication skills and attention to detail.
· Diploma of Higher Education
· Further digital accreditations and certificates
· Experience with social media and content marketing
· Graphic design experience with knowledge of the Adobe suite and Canva
· Experience capturing photography and video
The successful candidate will be required to share a portfolio or links / examples of previous marketing work at interview stage.
and receive the latest news, events and much more.