It’s time to whip out the sequins! The festive‚ season is here and we’ve gathered the best party prep‚ tips from #teamcarden to get you‚ ready to dance the night away.
- To brighten your skin, use an invigorating body scrub every other day to‚ get rid of the older cells and increase circulation.
- Missing your summer glow? Investing‚ in a professional spray tan gives a flawless finish if you don’t want to risk a do-it-yourself job.‚ Plus, our Montana spray tan needs just a couple of hours development time before showering so‚ it’s perfect for a last minute solution!
- Treat yourself to a manicure‚ to complete the look.
- Reflect‚ the festive season with your makeup: whether it’s a bold red lip‚ colour‚ or some glitter on your eyes, December is the best time to embrace the sparkle!
- Glowing, healthy skin leaves a smooth base for party makeup. Drinking lots of water in the run up to the party can help you achieve this, along with exfoliating twice a week. Products containing AHA’s (alpha-hydroxy acids) are fantastic for giving your skin radiance but if you have sensitive skin, try a cream-based exfoliator to avoid irritation
- Having well-shaped eyebrows can make you‚ instantly look more groomed. Our new Brows by Mii treatment creates precision perfect eyebrows to frame your face by tinting and waxing.
- As well as keeping‚ your cut looking fresh and bouncy, a trim also helps‚ to reduce styling time on the night.
- A hair mask can help you achieve shiny, silky locks.
- If you’re styling your own hair on the night, finish your blow dry with a blast of cool air to set your style then add a spritz of hairspray for a long lasting ‘do.
So now all that is left is follow the above‚ party prep beauty advice, find your‚ gladrags and enjoy your evening‚ in style!