Summer wedding season is well underway and we just love watching our #cardencouples choose their perfect wedding – whether it’s a grand occasion in the Carden Suite or an outdoor ceremony in the Carden Gazebo, surrounded by stunning landscaped gardens. With the days stretching out for longer and the weather more pleasant, we have been searching for some creative‚ ideas to keep your guests entertained throughout the day. Here are just a few of our favourites:
- Live music.‚ Whether you choose acoustic music for the ceremony or a lively folk band for the evening celebrations, live music on your wedding day can instantly make your guests smile. Watch the dancefloor fill up and dance the night away to your favourite party songs as the night gets underway…
- Magician.‚ Hiring a close-up magician to perform tricks can delight guests of all ages at your wedding. Use it as a great way to keep the children entertained at welcome drinks or to help break the ice on tables where you have guests that don’t know each other well.
- Garden games.‚ One of the best things about a summer wedding is that you can take full advantage of being able to enjoy the outdoors. In countryside wedding venues‚ lawn games can be a great way to break up the day. Here at Carden Park, guests can enjoy giant chess and draughts, plus we have options for our visitors to enjoy crazy golf, giant Connect4 and much more.
- Photobooth.‚ Having long-lasting memories of your day is a brilliant way to look back on your special day. Photobooths are a really popular way to get memorable photography of the evening celebrations -‚ many come with novelty props so dress up and have a giggle!
- Food treats. There are so many options for food at your wedding that anything is an option. Popular options include chocolate fountains and ice sculptures on the bar but for summer, we love the idea of switching out traditional canapes‚ for a popcorn machine, sweetie cart or even an ice cream truck!