This month, it’s time to show your Dad how much they mean to you on 19th June! Father’s Day is just around the corner and to help you decide on the perfect present, we have put together some of our‚ favourite Father’s Day gift‚ ideas‚ that you can find here at Carden Park.
Relax in style
- Our Father’s Day Sunday lunch is incredibly popular each year and 2016 promises to be‚ just as special! For ‚ ‚£21.95 each, enjoy a delicious three course Sunday lunch in Redmond’s Restaurant and a treat for the dads. Each table will enjoy a free crazy golf voucher for two people so get out in the sunshine and see who comes out the champion!
- If your dad needs to de-stress, the Carden Spa is the perfect place to take a few hours out and relax the worries away. Bamboo massage is one that we particularly recommend for men as it is more powerful than many of our traditional massage treatments so it really helps to combat those aches while being a great alternative to heat based massages.
- Buy a‚ treat that’ll last for weeks, how about treating your father to some ESPA products to create a groomed sensation‚ at home? You can currently enjoy a free ESPA product when you buy any two ESPA products from the Carden Spa!
- Get‚ the adrenaline pumping with the Father’s Day Mud Pack! Be thrilled by‚ 45 minutes JEEP off road driving and 45 minutes quad biking during your action packed experience. Call 01829 731500 to book for ‚£85.00 each or ‚£125.00 for two.
- If golfing is his passion, how about helping him to hone his skills with golf lessons? Our team of professionals, lead by Head Pro Steve Priest, offer expert tuition in different areas to help you get the most out of your game.
We also have gift experience vouchers‚ available, making it incredibly easy to select the perfect gift for your dad! The Reception team will be happy to help you decide on the best gift or you can call 01829 731007 to order them for delivery.
Happy Father’s Day!