If you’re looking for ideas for your next event or searching for new ways to network, a corporate golf day is a fantastic option to mix business with pleasure‚ in a way that benefits your company.
- Build client relationships.‚ As an established and popular corporate sport, a golf day can make a great difference to client relationships. Compared to a more impersonal sales‚ call, a relaxed few hours out on the course can reinforce relationships and thank clients for their valuable custom.
- Team building.‚ If you choose to hold a company golf day, it can be a valuable bonding activity for different teams in the workplace to get to know each other. After all, a happy and productive team are the key‚ to your successful business growth!
- Do your bit for charity.‚ Combining a golf day with supporting a nominated charity is a great way to produce a well rounded event. With many businesses keen to get involved with local causes and nationwide charities alike, it can help you to achieve your CSR goals alongside taking valuable time out of the office.
- Meet face to face.‚ Take your time to talk around the course. From connecting contacts together to forming new relationships, a golf day can go a long way towards helping you to close the deal or put a face to a name.
- Reward the team.‚ Do you have an incentive scheme in place for employees? Using a corporate golf day to reward team members who hit certain KPI’s or their personal targets can be a great way to drive sales and increase motivation.
To talk to the team about hosting a corporate golf day at Carden Park, call us on 01829 731002.
Alternately, if you are interested to learn about our golf memberships, visit our corporate memberships page.