A Roman invasion took over Carden Park last week when The Event Station transformed their Segways‚ into speedy racing chariots.
Just a 25 minute drive from Carden Park,‚ Chester has a rich heritage as a fortress founded by the Romans in the AD 70s. To this day, the city has a unique sense of history with the most complete set of city walls and the largest amphitheatre in Britain.
For thrill seekers and team building events with a difference,‚ The Event Station have an extensive range of team building activities at‚ our Cheshire Country Estate.
Teamwork based courses like the‚ Mud Sweat and Fears obstacles or treasure hunts always inspire the team and build morale while corporate events can often end in everyone rolling around in laughter while playing one of the more unusual team building activities such as zorb football.
We spoke to Phil from The Event Station who gave us some theme ideas to make your team building event a little creative:
- Hawaiian: think hula skirts, flower lei’s and cocktail umbrellas by bringing a taste of the tropics to Carden.
- Automotive:‚ bring out the competitive element in everybody, incorporate our Jeep off-road experience into your day alongside options like quad bikes, segways and rally carts.
- Back to school:‚ take a trip down memory lane with a sports day themed event complete with egg and spoons races, sack races and tug of war as your teams compete head to head.
- Wilderness survival:‚ follow the map to complete a treasure hunt around the estate or head into the 1000 acre grounds with a Bushcraft mentor to undertake a number of survival tasks.
- James Bond: become 007 for the day at our Spy Academy where you can undertake action packed missions before making your escape via zipline!
To find out more‚ about how we can help with your team building event, call the team to discuss your options on 01829 731555.
Plus, book your team building event by 30th September to take place before 31st March 2016 and for every 20 people booked, one will take part for free!