Terms and Conditions
All prices shown are applicable at the time of booking and are not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
Upon arrival at the hotel and check-in you will be asked for a mandatory pre-authorisation to the value of £10.00 from a credit or debit card.
The full price of each stay and any additional charges incurred during your stay are to be settled in full before departure by cash, cheque with current banker’s card, MasterCard, Visa or American Express. We are unable to accept Maestro or Solo cards as a form of guarantee or payment either via our website or Reservations team.
If a promotional rate stay is booked a non refundable and non transferable full pre payment is required prior to arrival and charged to your credit or debit card. Credit or debit card details are otherwise taken only as a booking guarantee for all other rates, unless where detailed.
Your credit card will be charged for the full amount if you fail to settle your account before departure.
VAT is included at the current prevailing rate unless otherwise stated. Bookings are taken at the discretion of Carden Park and are subject to availability. Prices may be restricted or may not apply at certain times.
Carden Park treats all guests as individuals and therefore will endeavour to fulfil individual needs during your time here. However, whilst every effort is made to fulfil your requests, unfortunately, we can not always guarantee these and failure to do so will not constitute a breach of contract.
Cancellations / Amendments by Us:
Cancellation charges and terms are dependent on the rate type booked for your stay (i.e. Advanced Saver, Promotional and Flex). If staying in a group separate cancellations terms will be applicable.
In the unlikely event that we have to change or cancel your reservation, we reserve the right to do so. If this does arise you can 1) accept the changed arrangements as notified, 2) make an alternative arrangement with us or, 3) cancel your reservation and receive a full refund of any monies paid dependent on rate type booked.
Due to unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to cancel any booking made on a promotional rate and rebook on an alternative date – subject to availability.
Carden Park has 700 complimentary parking spaces, however, cars and belongings are left at your own risk. Carden Park does not accept responsibility for loss or damage whilst vehicles are left on the property.
Carden Park does not allow dogs or pets on the property apart from assistance dogs.
If you have any comments during your stay with Carden Park please let us know. If you wish to write with your comments please do so no later than 21 days after the completion of your stay to:
Carden Park Hotel – Cheshire’s Country Estate
Cots / Extra Beds:
Cots and extra bedding are available during your stay, please let us know at time of booking if you have additional needs during your stay. If they are not requested upon time of booking we cannot guarantee availability.
Children aged 0-15 years are charged £20 BB per child when sharing their parent’s room‚ and the parents are staying on BB basis. Children aged 0-2 years are charged £25 DBB per child with £6 dinner allowance and children aged 3-16 years are charged £35 DBB per child with £15 dinner allowance when sharing their parents room and the parents are staying on DBB basis. Dinner included is the children’s menu.
No party is allowed to reproduce any of the contents of this website (including photographs, content and images) without the written permission of Carden Park Hotel‚ – Cheshire’s Country Estate.
Carden Park Hotel Ltd, Registered in England and Wales, Registered No. 5936631. Registered Office: Bridgemere House, Chester Road, Preston Brook, Cheshire, WA7 3BD
All special offers and promotions are subject to availability and Carden Park reserves the right to amend or remove details of offers without prior notice. All prices stated are ‘from prices’. All offers and promotions are valid for new bookings only and cannot be used in conjunction with other offer.
Competition Terms & Conditions
If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
- To enter a competition you must be: (a) UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
- Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Carden Park Hotel Ltd (The Promoter).
- No purchase necessary.
- Only one entry per person. In the event of multiple entries being received from the same person or account, only the first entry will be accepted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
- Incorrectly completed entries may be disqualified.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which it believes to be fraudulent or based on misconduct and will delete any inappropriate entries at its sole discretion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by post, e-mail, social media or telephone. The selection of a winner will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into. If The Promoter cannot reach by any of these methods within a certain time frame, another winner may be chosen.
- You can find out who has won a particular competition by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to Marketing, Carden Park Hotel, Broxton Road, Nr Chester, Cheshire, CH3 9DQ within 8 weeks of the closing date.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as The Promoter may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of similar value.
- If the prize includes overnight stays and activities, the dates may be subject to availability and The Promoter reserves the right to chose a date for the winner based on availability.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. The Promoter may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
- These promotions and these terms are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- Social media competitions (e.g. hosted on Facebook) are subject to the terms and conditions of the social media platform in question.
NHS Spa Day Terms and Conditions
Nominees must be aged 18 or over. The date of the NHS spa day will be announced when we reopen, the prize cannot be claimed on any other day. If your nominated person is unavailable that day, they (the winner) can nominate another person working for the NHS to attend. The winner can bring one guest over 18 years old. A valid NHS ID card must be presented by the winner on the day they arrive or the prize cannot be claimed. The prize does not include a treatment. Winners will be announced on social media every Thursday until 30th April. For more information, visit cardenpark.co.uk