Carden Park is committed to providing its services to people with disabilities.
We are dedicated to providing an enjoyable stay during your time with us and have a range of accessible facilities for you to use during your visit.
- concierge assisted parking
- six accessible parking spaces
- Lower access desks for wheelchair access
- Hearing loop availability in reception
- accessible entrances are available at the front of the hotel, the Carden Suite, the Shooting Suite, meeting rooms, Carden Spa, the Clubhouse, bedrooms and corridors
- accessible toilets are available in the reception area, the Carden Suite, meeting room stable block area and the Shooting Suite
- six accessible rooms are available, located on the first floor and the second floor
- Redmond’s Restaurant, The Vines and Jack’s Bar are accessible for dining
In addition we allow guide dogs to the hotel and we have a wheelchair that is available with prior request.
For full details please readÂ Accessibility at Carden Park Hotel
This website has been built from the ground up with accessibility in mind. We have taken all steps possible to make sure this website is accessible to all.
How to change the text size using your browser settings (recommended)
Microsoft Internet Explorer:Â Select â€˜Viewâ€™, then â€˜Text sizeâ€™, then select desired size.
Netscape and Firefox: Select â€˜Viewâ€™, then â€˜Text zoomâ€™, then select desired size. Text size (100%) is the default original text size.
If youâ€™re a Windows user with a scroll-wheel mouse, you can use â€˜Ctrlâ€™ and the scroll-wheel to increase the size of the text.
If you use another browser, look at its Help section for tips on increasing text size.Â The above tips will increase the size of everything on the page, not just the text.
How to navigate the website without a mouse
Windows operating systems: Press Ctrl + tab key, then use the tab key to move to the link or part of the page thatÂ you want.
Other operating systems: Check the BBCâ€™s My Web My Way pages (www.bbc.co.uk/accessibility)Â for tips on using your keyboard to navigate websites.